Eyes Shut
All of these dreams were back to back. I'd wake up after being scared half to death and then fall immediately back to sleep only for it to happen again. I am getting over bronchitis and I am on two prescribed medications. I am also taking an herbal remedy (Cold MD) and sometimes Ibuprofen (body aches, pain) and Pepcid AC (stomach acid from drainage) as needed. I couldn't let these nightmares go without blogging about them. So with my best clarity, here's what happened only a little while ago...
I first awoke this morning (or so I thought) to a woman who looked suspiciously like reality TV star Tiffany "New York" Pollard. What's odd about this is that she has a receptionist desk in my bedroom -- this room is EXACTLY like my bedroom, except there's a desk that matches my existing furniture and she's appearing to be doing some kind of work at the desk, or planning something. We began to have some small talk (those details I do not remember). In the dream, I commented that although she looked like New York, she was much nicer than New York, and I agreed to help her move on June 3rd when she asked for my help. I told her it might even be best that I help her pack some things up on June 2nd just to make sure she's prepared for the move. Near the end, where we were finalizing the details of the move, my eyes shut aggressively and would not open. I felt like they had a mind of their own and using whatever strength is up there in my eye muscles just didn't seem to be enough and I didn't know what to do, so I panicked. I woke up...
After taking a short second to calm down, I fell asleep again (it didn't take long at all, which is strange, because it typically does). In the dream, I woke up to Jamaican reggae and dancehall artist Sean Paul laying against me. It's been a little while since I've had somebody share my bed with me, so I was actually pleased! He was talking incoherently about the music industry -- I was waking up in the dream, so I had no idea what he was saying -- I just enjoyed his accent! So as we were talking and I was attempting to wrap my arm around him, my eyes started to shut -- again! Like clockwork, I panicked and had problems breathing. I woke once more...
Like before, I rapidly fell asleep after the nightmare. This time, I am driving. Nothing spectacular, but there are cars on either side of me on the road, and then my eyes start to shut uncontrollably. It's like my eyes are getting revenge on me despite the fact that I could be seriously injured or that I could die. Of course, I wake up... with shortness of breath and a feeling of "what the *#@!"
Oh the nightmare train didn't end there! Oh, no! Apparently, I'm at somebody's home. There are three people there: a male/female couple and a male. They seem nice, they're attractive, and I believe they are my friends or at least good acquaintances (although I have to say I have never seen these people in my life). I spent the night and I am again waking up (there seems to be a pattern here). The couple apparently rescues all kinds of animals, including exotic ones, and then returns them to the authorities. They had a tiger in the
back yard in an enclosure, which was apparently their latest rescue. The woman had said something about they go out in the mornings nude, so who was I to argue? When I got up, I went outside and blindly followed her instructions. Gnats were everywhere, they were hitting my eyes there must have been at least a hundred of them. I also realized I was in a highly developed neighborhood (rows and rows of condos) and that people would see me. I went back into the house through the sliding glass door and there were my three friends/acquaintances with their clothes on, enjoying coffee and/or standing in the kitchen. They looked at me oddly when I was naked, but I'm not that ashamed of my body, so I just walked in like it didn't matter (what else could I have done?). I didn't bother to ask them why such an instruction was given to me. I went upstairs, and right before I arrived to what I believe was the guest room where I was staying, my eyes failed me again. So, where before it didn't matter that I was naked and I tried to play it off, I was now completely embarrassed and blinded and didn't know what to do about clothes or taking care of myself with everyone else downstairs. Furthermore, I was completely horrified I wasn't in the correct room. I was panicking just like before, in the other scenarios above... these dreams are just insane...
After the last dream, I had dozens of floaters that swirled around like gnats. Definitely not a coincidence as what I saw in my nightmare just left an impression on my eyes. After looking in the mirror, I realize my eyes have never been this bloodshot before. I'm off to get some Visine.
Analyze this?

No comments:
Post a Comment