10.03.2006

Freddy Krueger: You Ass!

I was going to a New Year's Eve party with my brother. Somebody mentioned beer, somebody mentioned a pentagram, people were laughing and it all sounded pretty evil.

Before I head on over, I watch Freddy Krueger. I'll just explain the scene that I thought I saw...

It's dark. A kid sees his friend in the back seat of his SUV. He opens the door and talks to the kid, but something seems eerie and not quite right. Then there's a kid talking in the third row of the SUV, but the kid is in a trashbag. Now the first friend isn't there anymore. Then there are two trashbags, then three, then four. There's not blood or anything, just these talking trash bags now. Then Freddy pops out, and grabs the kid who came to investigate.

I really don't think I've ever seen anything like that in a Freddy Krueger movie. I think my mind is overactive sometimes.

So, after I watch that scene in the movie, I don't feel like going out to the party. Actually, I did stop by the party. This guy was acting really stupid and I stabbed him with a fork for some reason. Actually, two of the rungs broke off and he wasn't bleeding - it was odd. He said, "Yeah, I'm going to sue you for $400,000" and then I informed him that I was broke and had no money. Soon after, I leave the party.

I woke up soon after. That dream was twisted....

[this dream reposted from my blog]

No comments: