A vampire was my roommate.
So, I had a really odd dream. I had a friend/roommate that was a real vampire. I was kind of weirded out, but I had gotten so used to it, that I just really didn't care anymore. Well, in the dream, he was standing by my door about to close it, staring back at me. I was tired, so I told him, "have a good night," because I was going to bed and I know that's his favorite time [naturally!]. He replied with, "I will!" and flew over me and started to attack me! I was so scared, but I fought him off and that was the end of the dream. I was more mad because I thought that he and I were good enough friends that he wouldn't try to kill me [how rude!]. I was terribly frightened when I woke up from that dream.
[this dream reposted from my blog]

No comments:
Post a Comment